We are looking for a Maintenance Leader for our factory in Torbalı, who will be a member of our Technical Services team in Production.
• Manage the design, build, deployment and sustainability of automation, software, mechanics solutions and processes. Engage with stakeholders to understand current and future business requirements and their impact on the production software, hardware and mechanics landscape.
• Manage large number of Electronics and Mechanics groups consisting of experts and technicians.
• This position is accountable to develop the maintenance systems that will maintain the equipment in good operational order, ensure repairs are made in the proper way, and minimize production downtime due to
Unplanned equipment failure.
• Develop the Maintenance organization: Supply the personnel, organizational concept, and leadership to effectively manage the maintenance function. Manage Electronics and Mechanics group to enable them in executing their strategic plans through the application of relevant standards, practices, processes and tools within assigned scope. Create and manage systems to train supervisors, analysts, experts and technicians both technically and in soft-skill side.
• Manages creating and maintaining systems/services documentations, training programs/materials.
• Manages usage of skill matrix and training programs to help developing of related personnel, manage supporting of related other departments training plans.
• Manage the design, build, deployment and sustainability of Electronics and Mechanics solutions or processes and/or delivery of services by working closely with relevant functional teams. Manages creating lean and good performing Electronics, Mechanics production machines, equipment and systems.
• University degree in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience e.g. project management, manufacturing, etc
• Preferably knowledgeable about PLCs, HMIs, servo drivers and IPC standards.
• Fluent in English language.
• Strong in project management, communication, collaboration, learning, multi-tasking and agility
• Very good command of written and spoken English and Turkish, Good command of MS Office applications,
• Completed or deferred military service for 2 years (For male candidates).