YOU are a solution-oriented, creative problem solver willing to learn and develop in the Business Planning area in an international work environment.
YOU have good analytical mindset, good communication skills and proactivity to successfully plan, coordinate and manage different projects.
YOU possess well developed communication skills and the resilience to cope with challenges.
- University degree, preferred in Business Administration or engineer.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship or leadership skills. Good attitude to face changes and to integrate to a new team and environment.
- Fluent Spanish and English (C1 - Advanced level).
- Advanced Excel skills are mandatory.
Philip Morris Spain is seeking talented people to join our Business Planning Team. To further strengthen our department based in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, we are looking for a Business Planning intern who will be in charge of:
• Conducting analysis and interpretation of relevant data and market trends.
• Support Business Planning Function in ad-hoc reporting, modelling and analysis of the tobacco and nicotine market, both for internal use and for official presentations to PMI, in a timely manner and in high quality.
• Acquire and stay up-to-date with knowledge in all matters relating to the tobacco industry (competition, taxation, distribution, etc.) and its key stakeholders and integrate this knowledge in the overall business analysis.
• Interpreting data and conduct in-depth analysis.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months
- Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month) and an online master funded by the company
- Customized training within a dynamic, challenging and international atmosphere
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 77,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible.
Our products are sold in over 180 markets, and in many they hold the number-one or number-two position by market share. Six of the top 15 international cigarette brands in the world are ours. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of reduced-risk products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.