P&C Ops (Senior) Specialist
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we are willing to hear from you.
In light of PMI Transformation and growing need for excellent employee experience, we are increasing the scope of support to our employees in ALME markets, with the extensive migration of payroll activities being one of the biggest priorities. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced P&C Ops Specialist to join us!
We are looking to recruit:
• have 2-3 years of experience in P&C Operations (Service Delivery) with solid level of understanding of P&C Operations and agility in all P&C processes
• have an analytical mind and attention to details
• have an interest or experience in running the payroll for the affiliates
• be a great team player with customer centric mindset
• deal with ambiguity well and works independently, proactively identifying and resolving Customer’s cases
We’re looking for an excellent English speaker, knowledge of French or/and Arabic would be a huge plus!
Rise to the challenge
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture Ops Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a P&C Ops Specialist you will:
• support Philip Morris employees with HR related queries
• proactively follow-up on end-to-end resolution of all cases
• maintain requests and employees’ personal data in SAP database
• prepare HR related documentation
• perform daily audits of data inputs
• generate standard and complex SAP reports
• involve in improvement initiatives for HR processes.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company restaurant
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.