Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is “YES”, then do not miss this unique opportunity and apply for the following position:
Territory Executive, within Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal Sales Department.
Rise to the challenge
PM Senegal is seeking talented people to join our team in the Sales Department across Senegal. As a Territory Executive you will be responsible for ensuring availability, visibility, product notoriety and optimal coverage in your area in accordance to merchandising principles and practices to achieve the pre-defined objectives.
• Know and understand your territory, the customers (retailers & wholesalers) and the Legal Age Smokers.
• Develop a constructive relationship with Point of Sales (POS) owners.
• Execute sales cycles & ensure optimal coverage in line with territory objectives.
• Identify & propose new opportunities to grow the business
• Ensure product quality at POS (retailers & semi-wholesalers) by educating POS owners to respect FIFO process and storage conditions.
• Provide retailers & semi-wholesalers in your territory with enough stock to ensure product availability.
• Ensure good share of space for the products in line with their respective market shares
• Reduce Out Of Stock level in the assigned territory
• Ensure PPOSM placement, maintenance & visibility in line with the plan validated by the Territory Supervisor and /or the Field Manager
• Engage with POS owners to ensure successful implementation of trade activation initiatives.
• Collect required information at retail level.
• University degree
• Extracurricular experience (activities in youth organizations, internships or part-time jobs) for recent graduates
• Experience in FMCG for sales professionals
• Experienced in using Microsoft Office tools
• Valid driving license
• Working knowledge of English
We offer :
• Challenging and very rewarding role with a significant amount of ownership in a dynamic international environment,
• Collaboration with a team of great professionals with limitless possibilities of sharing knowledge with the best experts in their field,
• Participation and leadership to many strategic projects that make an impact to the whole organization,
• Excellent career development opportunities,
• Competitive remuneration package with an extensive benefit scheme.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 80,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer and a good corporate citizen. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. And we proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
We are dedicated to doing something very dramatic – replacing cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling. That’s why we have a total of over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore.
It’s the biggest shift in our history. And it’s the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com