If you want to work in an environment of innovation and new technologies, join our team as:
YOU WILL DEAL WITH:
• HW / SW design and programming for production control systems to ensure that they are reliable in terms of performance, cost optimization, efficiency gains and reducing the risk of a non-compliant product;
• providing solutions for complex problems related to production machine control systems to reduce production downtime;
• providing knowledge and experience to PMI employees to improve their technical skills and job safety;
• support for major electronic failures;
• support for investment projects.
• higher education in the field of electronics or automation;
• professional experience in an industrial environment related to electronics or automation;
• fluent Lithuanian and English language skills;
• the ability to use technical documentation in the field of electrics/electronics;
• the ability to effectively share the knowledge;
• the ability to analyze and solve problems;
• strong team work and communication skills;
• knowledge of the use of industrial PLC controllers and industrial networks.
• the ability to work in a dynamic and professional environment;
• opportunity to gain new experience in the field of Electronics and Automation in a modern machine environment;
• an interesting and challenging work in a team of professionals that allows to deepen knowledge and improve professional skills;
• development opportunities and a wide range of trainings;
• fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances, private full scope Medical insurance, employer contribution to Private Pension Fund;
• sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement;
• yearly paid vacation premium;
Salary from 1200 EUR netto
INTERESTED? MOTIVATED? APPLY ONLINE IN ENGLISH UNTIL 31st OF DECEMBER 2019.