Are YOU motivated by the prospect of working for a company that is producing innovative products that will transform the way society thinks about tobacco products and support PMI with its ultimate "vision of a smoke-free future" – a goal of replacing cigarettes with less harmful alternatives?
Do YOU look for ways to grow in your job? And do YOU want to build a great career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a Brand Experience Manager CZ & SK.
Are you a creative brand lover and want to be part of building a progressive innovative brand?
Are you a passionate marketer who have experiences with events?
Dou you want to prepare amazing brand experience for our customers?
Is “Can-do” attitude your motto?
Are you an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture supportive and collaborative relationships?
Do you know how to handle tight deadlines?
Do you have exceptional organizational abilities, problem solving skills, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, excellent time-management?
IF YES - Help us to create amazing Brand Experience @ events (either own events or plug-ins)!
As Brand Experience Manager you will ensure the smooth running of a Brand Experience team which consists of 5 direct reports.
• you will develop short term and long term strategy for Brand Experience activities for CZ & SK market. This role is designed to lead and deliver clear strategic thinking and excellence in marketing activities to create value through the excellent experience with premium brand. In order to ensure this excellent brand experience for LAS/LAUs (legal age smokers/ legal age users) you will you will closely cooperate with PR, Events, Digital and Direct retail channel teams. You will be leader of cross-functional projects.
• in close cooperation with agency you will prepare concept for Brand Experience activities (in line with brand purpose, internal "Marketing Code", local legislation and company policies
• you will select suitable events/ opportunities in order to achieve company targets
• you will be guardian of brand visual identity and language in executed events
• you will systematically analyze the efficiency and cost effectiveness of activities
• you will prepare evaluation and recommendations
You will be support for the Senior Marketing Manager.
• YOU have at least 5-7 years of experience in a Brand Marketing and Event Marketing international FMCG environment preferred; experience from the agency side is welcomed.
• YOU have High school or University Degree (Marketing, Advertisement, Communications or Event Management)
• YOU are Native Czech/Slovak language, advanced English – daily speaking, writing (you will have colleagues from abroad in the team).
• YOU are an 'early adopter' of trends with a passion for brand building, events and a social media savvy.
• YOU are fast learner, curious and looking outward.
• YOU are agile and able to embrace uncertainty.
• YOU have strong sense for consumer at core.
• YOU are a true self starter, proactivity is one of your greatest assets.
• YOU are well organized with great time management skills.
• YOU are excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture supportive and collaborative relationships.
• YOU have networking aptitude with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• YOU have ability to multi-task, excellent time management and you are detailed oriented.
What We Offer
You will be part of great team. You will find that our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential with experimentation. You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment. You will be part of a professional environment with opportunities for career development locally and internationally. You will have the opportunity to develop along a defined career path with support in your professional development.
You will find we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
- Flexible working time / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- 5 000 CZK in FlexiPass/year, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution