Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s’ future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? Are you customer oriented and have the ability to work in team?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
IQOS Coach Leader - Treviso
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Iqos Coach Leader you will identify and inform exclusively adult smokers about Reduced Risk Products (RRPs) by successfully finding opportunities to engage and switch LAS (Legal Age Smokers) to RRPs tapping into different communities for whom RRPs would be relevant. Reduced-risk products ("RRPs") is the term PMI use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce an aerosol that contains far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful constituents than found in cigarette smoke.
You will also select a team of freelancers, support them and coordinate a team of Iqos Coaches.
The commercialization of RRPs requires the identification of the right consumer (exclusively adult smokers) in the right touch points andat the right time, in order to engage with them on a very effective and responsible way achieving agreed commercial targets and conversion rate objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support RRPs activity by informing exclusively current Legal Age Smokers (LAS) consumers about RRPs in different market environments.
- Identify opportunities to explain and demonstrate the RRPs System exclusively to Legal Age Smokers for whom RRPs would be relevant, conveying a responsible and credible message driven by a consumer-oriented approach.
- Support the consumer journey.
- Endorse product adoption exclusively among Legal Age Smokers and link with adult consumers community in order to retain and grow consumer’s base.
- Provide feedback and insights to support the design and definition of the RRP IQOS coaches call mission, to propose new solution in order to satisfy adult consumer needs and to find solution for solving simple problems.
- Collaborate with Field Sales Force in order to ensure the adequate level of service at POS level (distribution and availability) for adult consumers on the territory.
- Constantly reporting and tracking budget, activities and relevant information.
- Select a team of freelancers and coordinate a team of Iqos Coaches.
- Secondary School or University degree.
- At least one year in a commercial organization.
- Good level of written and spoken English and fluency in Italian.
- Team Working.
- Very good consumer orientation and organization skills.
- Driving license.
- A valid working permit for EU is requested.
Work Location: Treviso
For Internal Candidates:
WHAT WE OFFER
A temporary contract is offered.
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering:
competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are valid consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.