Are you a visionary creative thinker, with an intuitive customer-centric approach? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new?
We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer with the following details.
Senior DevOps Engineer ensures IS systems or services required by customers are planned, delivered, controlled and continuously improved within the agreed service levels by leveraging PMPM or PMI standard service management practices to maximize operational efficiency.
• Plan and lead the design and implementation of build, deployment, configuration and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning according to PMPM or PMI standards and procedures in order to meet the current and future needs of customers. In addition, lead the code deployments in all environments.
• Actively collaborate and build relationship with technology and data teams to design, test and secure cloud infrastructure to ensure deliverable is aligned to meet the current and future needs of the customers.
• Monitor metrics and report on service quality (using PMI service management principles and other methods as appropriate) and propose improvement plans for infrastructure monitoring, including automation, in order to improve service levels that meet the needs of customers.
• Ensure adherence to all PMI policies and guidelines on security and compliance by assessing and implementing IS Security requirements (policies, guidelines, SOX, etc) in order to minimize risks regarding confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
• Regularly create and update documentation relating to process, automation and architecture, including technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
Experiences & Skills:
• Minimum 7 years of experience in infrastructure development and IT Operations.
• Familiarity with Docker and container clustering technologies, e.g. Docker Swarm, AWS ECS, Kubernetes, etc.
• Experience with relational or non-relational databases, including configuring, deploying, scaling and troubleshooting.
• Proficient in scripting using Bash, Python or other languages.
• Experience in building out CI / CD platform.
• Experience with Linux, Open Source tooling, and cloud platforms, i.e. Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
• Experience with building & managing AWS with EC2, ECS, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, etc.
• Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate ideas and recommendations.
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills in working with engineering and management teams.
• Experience working in an Agile development process.
• Full professional working proficiency in English (oral and written).
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 individuals.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status.
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!