Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for an:
INTERNSHIP IN INTERNAL CONTROLS
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Internship in Internal Controls, you will assure that internal operations and controls are in alignment with established financial business practices, ensure that best practices procedures, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), and other regulatory requirement guidelines are met. Review and verify internal departmental and cross-functional controls for processes, systems, and reports in accordance with internal auditing and external mandated standards. Identify control gaps in procedures, processes or systems.
Place of employment: Crespellano
Duration: 6 months internship
• Internship of 6 months length, starting in August 2019
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
You will participate in activities as follows:
• Support SOX controls testing and documentation
• Assist in maintaining local Practices and Guidelines
• Participate in preparation of reporting to local and central management
• Support manufacturing related internal audits
• College/University degree in Economics
• Master in Business Administration is a plus
• Fluent in Italian and English both written and spoken
• Solid PC, analytical and organizational skills
• Key Competences: Integrity, Learning on the fly, Communication, Priority Setting
• Other Competences: Flexibility, Costumer Focus, Networking
WHO WE ARE
About Philip Morris International Inc. (“PMI”)
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.