We are looking to recruit our next
Team Leader, International Assignments
Philip Morris Latin America Services Human Resources Hub is seeking for talented people to join our dynamic and professional shared service center (SSC) supporting environment with clients and team members from all over the world.
• Drive implementation of defined HR processes by continuously enhancing professional expertise and motivation of Team members in order to provide high-quality centralized service, consultancy and support to the Employees.
• Supervise, organize and control global processes for all migrated affiliates and coordinate this activity with other groups in the SSC as well as with other functions.
• Coach and supervise subordinates with the essential knowledge and assure their professional development. Motivate and develop the team to attain assigned goals.
• Ensure consistent high standards of service and that the team's performance meets the HR KPI and Service Level Agreement requirements, and is reflected in high results of Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
• Ensure workforce planning and management within their team.
• Support SSC Management in development of operational plans and ensures day-to-day consistency with the operational plans.
• Maintain and improve quality standards within the team as well as propose and recommend appropriate improvements of the system and processes in order to ensure the continuous adaptation to the business requirements.
• Develops and maintains positive working relationship with relevant partners such as Business Partners, Centers of Expertise, SSC, DSSC in order to follow up on all critical business, processes development.
• College/University degree in HR, Business or Accounting.
• 3-5 years work experience in Global Mobility with at least 2 in a supervisory capacity
• Experience in handling payroll processes would be desired.
• Fluent English level is a must
• Attention to detail
• Ability to effectively communicate with individuals across multiple levels of an organization.
• Computer skills, including MS Office – SAP knowledge is an asset
• Collaboration, team work and willingness to be part of a diverse group.
• Keen Customer Focus
• Sound judgement at dealing with sensitive materials and confidential information.