Welcome to PMI
Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking.
Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing – and fast. Do you want to be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to an ambitious new vision? Are you truly an ambassador and advocate of the Customer Experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, groundbreaking environment? Then come and join us.
About Your Role
You will contribute to the development and deployment of our T&OD strategy by supporting the implementation of initiatives across Talent Development, Performance Management, Leadership Development and Capability Building. You will support on a number of key areas including:
• Support the preparation of the Talent Review cycle by analyzing data, preparing assessment documentation for Heads of Functions and their teams, participating in Training Managers on the assessment to be performed
• Consolidating the assessment performed by the various managers in the organization and following up on the organizational activities for the functional and affiliate assessment sessions
• Support the Performance Assessment Review Cycles, preparing our people in terms of communications, training and supporting materials
• Monitor and follow up cycle execution, providing ad-hoc support to managers and employees
Capability Building and Training:
• Analyse the development needs of the organisation and generate insights on key capabilities that require developmental initiatives
• Support the T&OD Manager in developing a capability building / delivery of training plan based on development insights
• Collaborate in the design of training and participate in deployment and support the coordination and management of our external providers
• Ensure the communication and coordination of workshops and training
• Gather feedback on deployed initiatives and propose further improvements based on feedback
Special Projects and Internal Comms:
• Support the T&OD Manager and HR Director in the identification, development and deployment of special initiatives and projects across Talent Development, Leadership, Transformation and Change Management and Inclusion and Diversity
We're looking for someone with recent experience within the areas of Learning & Development, Talent, Performance and Capability Building. Ideally you will have experience within a multinational company, and of working with different cultures and nationalities.
You will possess superior organizational skills, be action oriented and have a strong customer focus. Your analytical skills and interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills will have been honed in a fast-paced and changing environment.
You'll need excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and others MS Office applications.
In return you'll be exposed to a fascinating range of projects, meet some amazingly passionate and dedicated people, and see the impact that you make at all levels of our business.
PMI sees equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've shown our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.