Your new job
Together with the Manager Operations, you are responsible for handling all legal aspects of the factory in Bergen op Zoom, in close cooperation with your business colleagues. In addition, you will be a member of the Global Operations Law Team, and have the opportunity to work on international projects. The main focus of this role is to provide professional legal support to Internal Customers on specific matters and projects. The legal analyst will be responsible among other things for draft contracts, researching selected legal issues, developing and contributing to providing trainings to specific business functions supported by the Operations Law Team and will cooperate closely with other inhouse Counsels to secure timely, efficient and professional counseling.
Successful candidates will be expected to undertake research on fairly complex legal issues independently; propose solutions to matters; provide basic legal advice directly to clients and be responsible for certain tasks with minimal supervision.
- Assist in preparation of contracts, contact templates, correspondence with third parties/suppliers
- Conduct legal research to assist lawyers in the Operations Law Group
- Be familiar with current internal policies and advise Internal Customers in this respect
- Support the team in preparation of the training materials and execution of the legal trainings to ensure compliance with laws and company's principles and practices
- Participate in various cross departmental activities/project teams by providing legal professional expertise in order to support the business
- Law graduate, knowledge of and experience with the EU and continental legal system
- Prior working experience in a law firm or inhouse legal department
- Good English and Dutch oral and writing skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for the completion of the assigned tasks and team's success
What we offer
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Therefore, you will interact with different levels of experience and expertise throughout the organization. You can take on more and more responsibilities and doing this on your own initiative is highly appreciated. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. Your application will not be taken into a process if you do not have a valid EU work permit.