Do you want to contribute to a brighter future? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can experience and drive change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
Times are changing and to stay on top and remain as a first class FMCG company, business partner and service provider PMI are digitalizing its business. You will be in the heart of the Digital Trade Engagement team that works closely with our retail partners. Through creating a multi-channel digital presence, we aim to change the way we communicate with businesses and improve our engagement and interaction with our partners.
As a Digital Project Manager you will be driving and developing an online communications platform together with other digital systems, being responsible for improving the value and efficiency of the products. You will work closely with the Nordic organization and external agencies to ensure timely deployment of new functionalities and features in to the platform. You will collaborate with the marketing teams and other functions in the Nordic region to optimize content delivery and development.
You will among other things be responsible for:
• Take product ownership of an online communication platform in Denmark
• Lead the development of digital tools used by our trade partners as well sales force
• Develop an understanding of consumer needs, resulting in content creation which will increase user activation
• Managing internal, as well as external, IT and agencies
• Interact and coordinate with all Nordic markets and senior management to ensure the implementation of digital tools aligned with strategy
• Improving communication across markets and functions in order to ensure the successful implementation of projects
• Being highly proactive and driving new opportunities and projects supporting digital development.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience related to Digital Marketing or similar
• Experience in web development and/or digital product development or in related field(s)
• Deep understanding of retail and consumer journeys
• Experience with content management systems and/or content development
• Web analytics, backlog management a definite plus
• Understanding of Digital Analytics and ability to derive actionable insights
• Ability and drive to communicate internally and mobilize change
• Strong track record in project management
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
• Fluent proficiency in English and Danish
PMI sees equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've shown our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.
Is this the right opportunity for you? We would love to hear from you!