Are you creative and open-minded? Do you thrive in digital transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and drive change despite head-winds? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry as we know it today, transforming our company and investing in Reduced Risk Products to move towards the overall goal for Philip Morris International of creating a smoke-free future.
Times are changing and to stay on top and remain as a first class FMCG company, business partner and service provider PMI are digitalizing its business. You will be in the heart of the Digital Marketing team that is working to digitalize the Nordics and to create a multi-channel digital presence.
If you are motivated by being part of something that will change the way we communicate with our customers in the future, then keep on reading!
You will have the challenging opportunity to join a changing and evolving environment in the Stockholm office – being responsible for driving projects to support Philip Morris in our digital transformation through developing best-in-class content and engaging trade partners. You will work together with our marketing teams, as well as external agencies, to optimize existing content and ensure timely roll out of commercial initiatives in the Nordic markets.
You are an ambitious and innovative marketer that will bring digital expertise and energy to the team. Also, you are able to independently drive project and are socially confident and value teamwork. Motivated self-starter that want to learn and grow within PMI will drive success in this role!
You will among other things be responsible for:
• Support development of digital content & services for engaging our trade partners and sales force.
• Interact and coordinate with all Nordic markets and senior management to ensure the implementation of digital content & toolboxes.
• Managing and developing synergies across the functions and across the Nordics to ensure the implementation of the projects.
• Being highly proactive and driving new opportunities and projects supporting digital development.
• 1-2 years working experience with focus on digital marketing and/or content manager from agency is a merit
• Degree in Business/Marketing or similar
• Experience from a consumer centric company within FMCG industry or similar
• project management skills
• Fluent in English, and if you are fluent in any Nordic language that is a plus
• Details & action oriented
• Experience with digital analytics and business intelligence tools
• Experience working within food or convenience stores is a plus
• Experience working with e-commerce is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.