WHAT WE OFFER?
We offer the opportunity to join our Consumer Activation team in a dynamic, challenging and international environment. In this position, the selected candidate will be in-charge on the implementation of all the consumer activities that are planned for our brands. The position will be part of a team of experienced professionals who will assist the selected candidate in building his or her professional expertise, business understanding and leadership capabilities
WHAT IS THE POSITION?
The Consumer Activation Supervisor reports to the Consumer Activation Manger
- Plan and develop the consumer touch point strategy (annual event marketing plans and budgets).
- Manage and control the implementation of all event-marketing activities ensuring that maximum consumer impact is achieved in order to build brand image.
- Communicate with third party agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Professionally managing the promoter's team and monitoring their performance.
- Plan and develop the promotion strategy.
- Familiarity with the nightlife arena, identify LAMP (Legal Age Meeting Points) new potential touch points.
- Creating strong long-term business relationship with strategic business partners, in order to expand cooperation.
- Offering services and support to all Marketing and Commercial team in the field of expertise.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
We are looking for individuals who have experience and knowledge of nightlife, who are fast learners and action oriented, have strong negotiation, problem solving, planning and high interpersonal skills, and have:
•BA degree (in Management or Marketing is preferable)
•People managerial experience
•Fluency in English and Hebrew (reading and writing)
•Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills
•High motivation and high learning agility
•Ability to work in a fast changing environment
•Work hour flexibility (including evenings)
•Proven knowledge on Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, PowerPoint)
WHO WE ARE?
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products as alternatives for legal age smoker. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com