Are you looking to pursue a serious Career in Finance with a large multinational Corporation? Does your ambition drive you to push your abilities to their fullest, and learn from world-class professionals? If the answer is yes, ja, oui, tak, or igen, then we would like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• an action-oriented, problem solver with fluent English and a university degree in area of Finance or Economics
• a person with accounting knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Office tools (particularly MS Excel)
• a professional with min. 2 years of relevant experience in finance or accountancy in an international company demonstrating strong analytical, presentation as well as data reporting skills
• familiar in using financial integrated system, preferably SAP.
Knowledge of fixed assets will be an additional advantage.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Accounting &Reporting Department in Krakow, Poland.
As Fixed Assets Analyst you will:
• process capitalization requests, financial analyses and monthly reports for Fixed Assets & Capex area
• maintain overall fixed assets accounting records for respective PMI affiliates
• perform period-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the US GAAP and statutory financial statements
• be responsible for reporting of financial information to management and other external authorities (statistics)
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.