PMI Brand Retail provides a “home” for IQOS to stage our brand through physical interactions among Legal-Age Smokers, brand retail personnel, and our product assortment. This unique environment is designed to create an impactful and memorable experience along with the opportunity for a smoker to embrace a better, alternative product than continue smoking and to build a smoke-free future.
The locus of success for an IQOS Boutique is the intersection of attractive, engaging, experiential physical environments; professional, pleasant retail practices, and gracious hospitality. Because of the unconventional nature of an IQOS Boutique, leading it requires a spectrum of personal traits, attributes, and behaviors not commonly found in traditional retail.
The manifold expectations for successful IQOS Boutique Managers are centered on their ability to emotionally relate to their customers and to ensure their overall satisfaction with the brand regardless of the sales outcome; to build, lead, and motivate diverse teams, and to professionally manage the business with drive, dedication, and integrity.
Rise to the challenge
With the customer at the center of all activities, you will manage end-to-end delivery of exceptional, unique and memorable consumer experience by focusing on educating the consumer in see the value of IQOS and the vision of a smoke-free future.
You are going to:
Customer Centricity is key; IQOS boutiques are built for its customers and not the other way around.
• Build genuine relationships with the customer by understanding their needs through empathy and a compassion aligned with PMI Good Conversion Practices (GCP’s)
• Memorable Customer Experience: Possessing a heart for the service.
• Deliver superior customer service outcomes though clear and inspiring communication, always acting in good conscience and being courageous to always do what is right in line with IQOS Brand Retail Operating Principles.
• Personal Leadership: Ability to effectively exercise personal influence to enlist the aid, support, and commitment of the IQOS Boutique team.
• Build confidence in the team and the smoke-free future vision through effective and inspiring communication to others and cause them to reach beyond the ordinary.
• Review team performance against aspirational store targets and implement systems and processes in order to measure and manage performance. Support team members by motivating, recognizing, praising and rewarding in order to unlock discretionary efforts and by flagging areas of improvement and creating the necessary conditions to enable them to accomplish their goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Three years of experience in consumer-facing operations (Experiential Retail, Hospitality, Consumer Entertainment), including upscale or diverse brand products and services.
• Experience in retail operation management, budgeting, and planning.
• Experience in leading culturally and demographically diverse teams.
• Great managerial skills
• Ability to effectively communicate and operate in English
WHAT WE OFFER
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Hours: 40 per week, however working hours will be based on business needs
Reports to: Area / Regional Manager
Reports in: All store staff including team managers, senior IQOS coaches, IQOS coaches & 3rd party contractors
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Commercial Planning department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.