Organization Unit: Consumer Touch Points – Customer Service
Reporting Manager: Manager, Digital Care
Do you always wanted to change and improve business leveraging your technical skills?
Do you enjoy working in agile, collaborative and multi-cultural environment? If yes, then we would like to hear from you.
Purpose of the Position:
This position is accountable for leading multiple digital care initiatives to improve IQOS customer care operations and experience based on digital innovation.
To proceed with digital care initiatives, this position requires both IT and operation knowledge and project management experience and analytical skills. Also, be required to deep dive data and evaluate existing operation process and system design to find new improvement opportunities.
- Lead Digital care initiatives: Lead as a project manager of several digital care initiatives for success including internal / external project steak holder management, and focus on maximizing return of investment.
- Improve customer care operation & consumer journey: Transform and provide higher level of standardization to contact center operation and consumer journey for maximizing cost efficiency and consumer satisfaction through digital solution installation / developments.
- Build Key Performance Indicator: Deep dive consumer, operation, and system data and define and create KPIs to find additional improvement opportunities for consumer satisfaction and operation efficiency.
- Maintain existing and new system :
Digital Care team maintains several systems. This position has responsibility of handling and keeping existing or additional systems and provide efficient systems for business.
- IT project experience is mandatory
- Ability to adapt fast-paced, agile environment is mandatory
- Proactive and positive attitude to tackle and solve challenges with collaboration of others is mandatory
- Business level English, Japanese is mandatory
- Project management skill is preferred.
- Multiple projects handling capability is preferred.
- Requirement definition analysis & system design & development skills are preferred.
- Vender management experience is preferred.
- CRM / operation improvement planning experience is plus.
- Both server-side - Java or Python, etc.- and UI side -HTML & ECMA Script, etc. - for web-based system development experience based on coding is plus.
- R & Python & SQL for data analysis experience is plus.