At PMI we value a culture that is built on integrity, reputation and pride. We encourage our employees to experiment, learn and succeed. Whether you work with us for one year or ten, you will learn the skills that open doors to any career you want.
Are you inquisitive and self-motivated? Will you make a difference to our Company and your colleagues around you? Do you want to grow your capabilities beyond what you thought possible? We want to hear from you!
Philip Morris Asia Limited, Philip Morris international (PMI) affiliate in Hong Kong, is looking for an Assistant Manager Regulatory Affairs to assist in the engagement and management of stakeholders in Hong Kong and Macau, including relationship building & advocacy and develop effective regulatory documentation and submission. He/she is also responsible to implement anti-illicit trade activities in market in order to protect PMI's brand portfolio and business interests by minimizing the illicit trade in tobacco product.
• Assist in maintaining and managing plans and strategies to increase awareness and advocate for Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) for Hong Kong and Macau.
• To closely monitor the regulatory environment on potential tobacco regulations. Stay abreast of current and new legislation applicable to Heated Tobacco Products (HTPs) worldwide. Conduct and maintain key stakeholders mapping and engagement trackers.
• Identify, develop and manage close working relationships with external stakeholders.
• Prepare and develop engagement materials for external stakeholder engagement (ie. draft position papers, letters and presentations). Provide regulatory guidance to stakeholders in terms of submissions and enquires from regulatory authorities. Assist Manager Regulatory Affairs to liaise with tobacco regulatory authorities and internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with appropriate tobacco regulations.
• Assist to plan and implement anti-illicit trade activities in market. Work with other functions to raise awareness and maintain dialogue on tobacco illicit trade. Liaise with external stakeholders to discuss, address and prevent illicit trade issues.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
• University graduate with degree in Political Science, Policy Analysis and Management, Government and Public Administration. Candidate with background in law is also preferred.
• At least 5 years relevant working experience with solid knowledge of government functions and policies. Good understanding in Hong Kong political landscape.
• Excellent analytical skills and planning ability.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent command of English and Cantonese, both written and spoken English.
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Regulatory Affairs Executive.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International (PMI) is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. PMI's smoke-free product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of March 31, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 7.3 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 47 markets in key cities or nationwide. For more information, see our PMI (https://www.pmi.com/) and PMI Science (https://www.pmiscience.com/) websites.
Want to join our team? Please submit your online application by providing your detailed resume, current and expected salary.