YOU are an analyst-oriented, with high capacity to manage, treat and understand data.
YOU are methodic and organized to manage business tools in back office.
YOU have good communication skills and proactivity.
Learning agility, perspective, curiosity, work under pressure, entrepreneurship and creative problem solving solutions are some of your strengths.
Passionate about data driven insights and extremely action oriented.
- University degree in Business, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Informatics or similar.
- Master in business intelligence or similar is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills are mandatory and previous experience with reporting tools would be desirable.
- Fluent Spanish and English (C1- Advanced level)
- EU work permit
Philip Morris Spain is seeking talented people to join the Commercial Intelligence department.
To further strengthen our department based in Canary Islands, as a member of this team you will:
• Support the organization in providing useful and timely information for decision making.
• Support the Commercial Intelligence department, in the implementation and deployment of new solutions in terms of tools, analysis & reporting.
• Master new skills, gain new knowledge and new perspectives.
• Share your insights and contribute to your team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months.
- Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month).
- Customized training within a dynamic, challenging and international atmosphere.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 77,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible.
Our products are sold in over 180 markets, and in many they hold the number-one or number-two position by market share. Six of the top 15 international cigarette brands in the world are ours. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of reduced-risk products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.