Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Retail Deployment Executive - Venezia
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector and the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is even more exciting and unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Retail Deployment Executive you will assess and deploy in IQOS Retail environment a set of activities related to maximize our Sales KPI’s into the touchpoint of your responsibility. You will assist the Retail Deployment Coordinator in making sure retail activity is top quality in terms of consumer purchasing experience, after sales and respect of policies and procedures.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Retail Management: Support the Retail Deployment Coordinator in ensuring the best purchasing and after sale service experience for the Embassy IQOS Clients.
• Analysis Results: Measure the effectiveness of in-store activities in terms of sales, after sales and Consumer Journey KPI’s.
• 3rd parties support: Brief the Agency personnel and ensure the respect of our Sales and after sales policy, the Company policies and procedures.
• Retail KPI’s results: Maximize Retail IQOS KPI’s rolling out opportunities coming from the Retail Development Team and execute program of extra-care and loyalty and contribute to hospitality programs.
• Graduation in Economics/Business Administration/Marketing/Communication
• Minimum 2/3 years in Structured Companies in Retail Management/Commercial field
• Previous experience in External provider management
• Strong Analytical skills
• Negotiation skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude
• Fluency in Italian & in English
• Computer skills: Advance in Excel, Power Point
• A valid working permit for EU is requested.
WHAT WE OFFER:
For Internal candidates:
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a valid consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.