YOU are a well-organized and planned individual, curious and eager to learn, with good communication skills and customer-oriented.
You have a University degree in Management, Economy, Marketing or other relevant degree.
You are fluent in Spanish and English
Previous experience in other Multinational company or in a similar role is a plus
Philip Morris Spain is seeking talented people to join our Indirect Retail team based in Madrid. You will be part of a dynamic team who is responsible for developing and following up the implementation of trade programs in the tobacconist channel that will support the growth of IQOS.
- Follow-up on the implementation of new trade programs with internal sales representatives, including systems deployment monitoring.
- Consolidate feedback and incidences from trade programs and report them to relevant channels.
- Organize and consolidate information for the Indirect Retail communication with the FsF and Trade using tools such as Newsletter, Slack and other internal tools.
- Request and control of purchase orders together with different stakeholders.
- Control logistics and orders for the trade programs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months
- Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month) and an online master funded by the company
- Customized training within a dynamic, challenging and international atmosphere
WHO WE ARE
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Spain S.L. was established in 1971, and today we employ around 360 dedicated and talented employees at our headquarters in Madrid. We have been ranked as one of Spain’s Top Employers for the last seven consecutive years.
Want to join our team? Please click the ‘apply’ button and register your complete application