Our Science & Innovation function is looking to hire a Human Insights User Experience Manager, based in Lausanne, Switzerland, in our global headquarters. In this role, you will manage the generation of consumer insights, enabling the design and development of relevant Reduced-Risks Products (RRP) and ecosystems innovation for new platforms or new products. You will then inform the commercialization of new RRP tobacco products.
• Partner with multifunctional teams to implement and execute consumer insights programs to guide the next generation RRP products, including identifying the user opportunity, testing products along the development cycle;
• Manage and coordinate the extraction of consumer insights for newly launched products, PMI or competition. Make recommendations for product improvement, ecosystem and commercial execution;
• Guide the design ecosystem solutions that will enable to reinforce user loyalty and competitive advantage;
• Synthesize and communicate actionable insights to guide business and product decisions;
• Partner with stakeholders to develop research plans that uncover new opportunity spaces;
• Very strong experience in consumer insights, in a leading FMCG or start-up, consumer electronics or market research company with an innovation focus;
• Strong knowledge of consumer insights methodologies pertaining to innovation/design thinking;
• Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies within a business setting;
• Demonstrable analytical skills: ability to connect, synthesize and interpret data to provide insightful and actionable recommendations;
• Strong verbal and written communications skills;
• Strong collaboration spirit, curiosity and creativity.
• Degree in either / or Anthropology, Psychology or Sociology preferred.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.