Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for an:
INTERNSHIP IN IS
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As IS Operations Intern, you will Support and lead improvement initiatives on IS Services deployed throughout the whole factory, in the IS Operations Team. The Team is responsible to deliver value to all the Manufacturing areas and to QA department in PM MTB. They collaborate with other IS departments, either locally or globally, by leveraging standard methods or by developing their own solutions in case we are ahead of.
Place of employment: Crespellano
Duration: 6 months internship
• Internship of 6 months length, starting in September 2019
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job trainings if applicable
You will participate in the following activities:
• Support and maintenance of existing IS Services to the compliance requirements
• New system deployment projects on-going in the factory
• Detect gaps in the IS processes and propose remediation solutions through System Change processes
• Analyze, discover and solve production challenges together with internal and external stakeholders
• Masters’ degree, preferably in Management Engineering, Computer Science
• Exposure or proven interest on key areas of the job domains
• Excellent knowledge of English as well as very good writing, presentation and communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and drive for results
• Knowledge or experience in:
? Microsoft Office Tools,
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.