Are you engaging, driven, and persuasive? Will you make a difference among your customers? Would you like to have a pivotal role in ensuring the achievement of volume and market share targets? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you! We are looking to recruit our next Business Building Executive.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join our Business Building Group at our Laguna area (Sta Cruz). You will develop your assigned territory by determining the best possible approach in generating adult consumer preference, increasing in store product availability, and market share -for our brands by utilizing available merchandising tools, trade and adult consumer programs.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate activities in your assigned territory to support achievement of volume and market share growth
- Ensure availability, visibility potential, distribution, and price compliance of PMFTC products in the outlets
- Implement national and local trade programs, adult consumer promotions, and engagement activities
- Develop and coordinate action plans needed with counter-part Salesman, to achieve volume targets
- Raise adult consumer preference for product distribution of our brands in outlets for incremental sales
You have a college degree, You have strong interpersonal skills and are knowledgeable in negotiation and consultative selling. You have good driving skills and have had a valid driver’s license for at least one year. Field sales exposure is an advantage. You must be amenable to be assigned in Sta Cruz, Laguna.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
Area: Sta Cruz, Laguna
Shift: Monday to Saturday. No fixed work hours but expected to start work at 6:30AM.