For the team, that is responsible for developing and executing Digital Trade Engagement activities in the CZ/SK/HU cluster, focused on the retail activation, communication and engagement. Execution of retail advocacy campaigns that support the achievement of the business goals, with special focus on Leads Generation and RRP Services @Indirect Retail, we are looking for Digital Trade Engagement Executive.
Are you a quick learner with excellent attention to detail, creative thinking and with clear drive for results?
If YES, then apply now for the position of DTE Executive.
Your role will be:
• TRADE ENGAGEMENT Plan, develop and lead projects to Digital Trade Engagement Activities as well as support the development of other related plans, ensuring active participation of all relevant departments.
• TRADE PROGRAMS Develop, setup, and manage Online Trade Programs aimed at Leads Generation, RRP services, and Remote Trade Activation.
• CONTENT Coordinate 3rd party creative- and digital agencies to develop relevant and engaging B2B online content. Collaborate with Commercial Planning, Retention, and Acquisition teams to ensure Omni-Channel synergies.
• DEPLOYMENT Coordinate and Supervise execution of Online Trade Programs including payment processes, prize logistics, and Field Force contact, collaborating with market Indirect Retail department and 3rd party agencies.
• REPORTING Analyze the results of trade activities and prepare appropriate information and recommendations for improvement. Calculate and propose resource requirements and/or other facilities, methods, tools, etc.
• BUDGET Prepare budgets and ensure proper planning and spending, including forecasting. Ensure expenditures are within established parameters, emphasizing cost efficiencies
We are looking for a candidate with following characteristics:
• University degree; marketing or economical field is advantage
• Advanced English and Czech/Slovak language skills
• 1-2 years of experience from FMCG environment (similar commercial/sales position or trade marketing)
• Very good analytical skills
• Big advantage is experience in community management, management or co-creation of website content, customer loyalty program, B2B platform or experience from a digital role
• High collaboration spirit with a passion for sharing/implementation of best practice
Legal minimum gross salary for this position set at 1.600€ / month (the actual salary depends on the seniority level)
What we offer
– 13th & 14th salary
– Extra days off
– Flexible working time
– Supplementary pension plan (III. pillar)
– Life & accident insurance
– Opportunities for career development & growth
– Work for a multinational company - certified Equal Salary & TopEmployer
Application deadline: August 30th, 2019