Are you interested in gaining knowledge and developing in the supply chain area in an international work environment, within diverse, cross-cultural teams? Are you a committed individual who is a creative problem solver and enjoys cooperation with people? Are you an achievement-oriented person and you strive for results? If the answer is yes, we’d like to hear from you.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris Management Services Middle East Ltd. is looking for a talented Supply Chain Executive to join the team in Dubai. As Supply Chain Executive you’ll be responsible for monitoring shipment arrival and in market sales to ensure product availability and freshness in the market as well as for ensuring that distributors’ orders are in line with sales forecast and
Specifically, you will:
• Work closely with Country managers, Brand managers, Finance, to align on demand pipeline and populate a Short and Mid-term supply planning requirement in line with S&OP process.
• Maintain a continuous improvement mindset by improving planning approach, collaboration with relevant stakeholders in an effort to Drive for Zero loss: reducing exposure to damaged materials, finished goods, ageing inventory, out of stocks and minimizing expedited shipments mode.
• Coordinate end to end order lifecycle in a timely and accurate manner including production plan to order availability, transportation, documentation and receipt by destination- in compliance with internal policies and quality systems. Provide periodic visibility as it seems necessary.
• Manage demand and supply exceptions related to assigned markets by running what if scenarios, pro-actively looking for solutions and anticipating business impact. Analyze and effectively communicate relevant information to enable decision making.
• Publish and maintain KPIs on monthly basis, run root cause analysis, suggest corrective actions.
• Develop strong relationship with commercial team and distributors to deliver against business objectives by continuously reviewing and improving processes to deliver tangible benefits.
• Ensure warehousing best practices are cascaded to markets warehouses by running periodic audit, outlining corrective actions and ensuring sustainability
• 5 years of professional experience in supply chain and/or logistics.
• Prior work experience in FMCG industry, preferably in the Middle East.
• Strong business acumen and understanding of commercial finance
• Able to work with diverse teams in a project based organization
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and data-driven thinking, ability to translate complex data to meaningful insights.
• Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent command of English (both written and spoken). Arabic is an asset
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you are interested and match our profile, please apply online until August 13, 2019.