Philip Morris Korea Inc., We have built the world’s most successful tobacco company Philip Morris International (PMI), with some of the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we are building PMI’s future on smoke-free products and you can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking for pioneering and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment. As OPEN+ Deployment Lead, you will play a critical role by driving the deployment and implementation of OPEN+ within the factory. It is an exciting and unique opportunity for talented people who can genuinely think ‘outside the box’.
*OPEN+ is an Integrated Operating System (IOS) or Integrated Work System (IWS). It refers knowledge and know-how of standardized processes, methods, and step-by-step deployment of the knowledge which builds people capabilities in a systematic way.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Support the deployment of OPEN+ across the factory in line with PMI OPEN+ Strategy, consolidate and align OPEN+ deployment supporting Run-To-Target (RTT) affiliate teams and Pillars teams. Monitor the impact of OPEN+ deployment in what concerns capability building and business impact. Support Focused Improvement (FI) pillar deployment. Work with close relationship with communication representative in the design and implementation of the factory OPEN+ communication strategy. Deliver value through adopting and improving PMI/region best practices in a standardized and systematic way.
• Support OPEN+ implementation and deployment within the factory with the support of all OPEN+ Foundation coaches and Run-To-Target (RTT) Trainers.
• Consolidate and align OPEN+ deployment. Supports Run-To-Target (RTT) affiliate teams, Pillars teams and OPEN+ Factory Lead in what concerns the preparation activities for the deployment of OPEN+ in the affiliate.
• Monitor and communicate regularly the impact of OPEN+ deployment in what concerns Capability Building status and business impact.
• Work with close relationship with OPEN+ communication representative in the design and implementation of the regional OPEN+ communication strategy. Ensure efficient communication and visualization on OPEN+ region strategy, roadmap and actions to guarantee maximum awareness. Engage region management teams and key stakeholders into communications plans.
• Deliver value through adopting and improving PMI/region/affiliate best practices in a standardized and systematic way. Coordinate training activities on a factory level related to OPEN+ Foundation deployment and Basic Processes as the support for Run-To-Target (RTT) implementation.
• Support Focused Improvement (FI) pillar deployment, being a member of Focused Improvement (FI) team and providing training and coaching on tools application. Perform HC and SUC (Step Up Card) assessment in order to develop the proper capabilities within the affiliate.
• Total 8 to 12 years of experience in manufacturing environment
• 5 to 8 years of extensive experience in OPEN+; Integrated Operating System (IOS) or Integrated Work System (IWS)
• Excellent skills in communication, collaboration, change management, planning, and priority setting
• Ability to quickly absorb and apply new information
• Agile and proactive approach to work
• Fluent both in Korean and English
• PMI Career page : https://www.pmi.com/careers/job-details?id=20992
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV_Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application
BENEFITS & TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Contract Type : Permanent
• Location: Philip Morris Korea, Yangsan Factory (Yangsan-si, Gyeongsangnam-do)
• Relocation support can be provided for successful candidates (detail is subject to company policy)