EVERYBODY WINS WITH AN INTERNSHIP!
Delve a little deeper into the company, you might be surprised. By the extent and the success of our business. By the diversity of what we do. And by the range of opportunities on offer for our talented and visionary employees.
Joining PMI you quickly realize that it is one of the best employers out there. We’ve built an award-winning, fulfilling, and fun work environment. You’ll develop your skills by learning from others and participating in significant team-based projects.
If you are currently a student who is up for a 6 months challenge starting September 2019 join us to design a smoke free future. Take part of the biggest shift in our history. Step out of your comfort zone. Meet different cultures and personalities every single day. Build a diverse and international network. Be part of something big.
We are looking for you :
Intern Artificial Intelligence (AI)
You should have the following skills/experience:
• Currently stuying for your Master Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Communication Science or related area
• Capable and curious on tools, passionate about results.
• Excellent team player who can also work independently
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to learn on the fly
• Eager for a dynamic, fast-paced work environment full of on-the-job learning opportunities
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
If you are already experienced and a passionate learner in the powerful convergence of Big Data, Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence, then you are the one we want for our AI team in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Technologies and methodologies you will be using:
• Advanced knowledge of ML/DL frameworks (e.g., scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras)
• Experience in developing AI solutions related to at least ont of the following areas : NLP, Chatbots, Image recognition
• Experience in characterization and validation of AI solutions via User studies
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.