SUPERVISOR PROCUREMENT ACCOUNT BALTIC STATES (F/M)
We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology & R&D driven business. Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders?
SUPERVISOR PROCUREMENT ACCOUNT BALTIC STATES
(Temporary 1.5 y. full time employment contract)
Join the Poland-Baltics cluster Procurement team to ensure efficient local (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia) procurement of products and services. Liaise with the management team to understand current business needs and anticipate future demands. Deploy local supplier sourcing strategies, lead the negotiation process and manage local supplier contracts.
Sounds interesting? If the answer is yes, we hope that:
- You are well-organized and structured personality who is capable of taking the ownership and self-sufficiently leading full cycle procurement process in 3 commercial PMI offices;
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in managing external stakeholders/suppliers, leading negotiations, handling contracts;
- You are a proficient communicator building and keeping efficient partnership, backed with the right attitude towards customer centricity;
- You hold University degree and you are fluent in English and Lithuanian languages.
Delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
Other benefits include:
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances.
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide.
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement.
• Yearly paid vacation premium.
• Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund.
• Private full scope medical insurance.
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days.
• Various recognition programs.
• Flexible working arrangements.
• Learning & development oriented culture.
Apply now! Submit your CV in English until 18th August’19 (preferably earlier).
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Executive Laura +37061086088. All applications treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis.