Treasury Analyst @ Treasury & Cash Management Team
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and a self-starter? Do you enjoy facing new challenges constantly? Do you have excellent analytical, problem solving skills? You are comfortable and confident to work with cross functions and have experience with financial technologies? Do you have the courage to make a difference, constantly looking for better, more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst to be employed in our Head Quarter, in Istanbul, who will be a member of our Treasury & Cash Management team and act as a Finance business partner.
The incumbent of this position will:
• Monitor and forecast developments in the financial markets and changes in the regulations of the treasury activities by constantly analyzing the key micro and macro-economic indicators.
• Prepare various periodic, and ad-hoc financial analysis and financial models/projections.
• Take ownership in developing and implementation of digital financial solutions to business needs and improvements to processes.
• Implement the Cash Management transactions/analysis to meet the company commitments on time.
• Take part in developing, enhancing, and maintaining the professional relationship with financial institutions.
Candidates should have:
• Bachelor’s degree / MBA is a plus
• Commercial finance partner experience is a plus.
• Strong understanding of latest financial technologies and market practices.
• Strong analytical thinking capability and learning skills, being capable of effectively handling multiple priorities with a high level of customer focus.
• Excellent command of MS Office applications.
• Eager to learn and a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Turkish.