CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INTERN
YOU are a well-organized and planned individual, curious and eager to learn, with good communication skills and customer-oriented.
You have a University degree in Management, Marketing or other relevant degree.
You are fluent in Spanish and English
Previous experience in other Multinational company or in a similar role is a plus
Philip Morris Spain is seeking talented people to join our Customer Experience team based in Madrid. You will be part of a dynamic team in which you will be responsible for supporting deployment of Customer experience daily work, follow up of incidences, generate reports, and create briefings and content for campaigns.
- Reporting and analytics
- Manage, field and maintain the company's MGM Database
- Interacting with other departments (call center, IQOS Support and BI) to solve existing issues or incidences
- Management of administrative tasks regarding support in budget follow up (PO’s, redemptions, etc…)
- Catalog stock maintenance
- Capacity to tests new features and report on test scenarios
- Support the MGM program and the rest of the team members in their daily operations
- Campaign design and briefings due to IQOS guidelines
WHAT WE OFFER
- Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months
- Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month) and an online master funded by the company
- Customized training within a dynamic, challenging and international atmosphere
WHO WE ARE
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Spain S.L. was established in 1971, and today we employ around 360 dedicated and talented employees at our headquarters in Madrid. We have been ranked as one of Spain’s Top Employers for the last seven consecutive years.
Want to join our team? Please click the ‘apply’ button and register your complete application