Sales Area Supervisor
Are you inquisitive and challenge-driven? Do you believe that you can make a difference in the company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is Yes, then we’d like to hear from you. The Commercial division in Portugal is looking for a candidate with entrepreneurial drive and team spirit.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
• Develop business plans, strategies and actions to maximize the potential of the area in order to increase RRP (Reduced Risk Products) share of market, aligned with PMI’s vision of a “smoke-free future”.
• Coach and develop your sales team (direct sales team, sales coordinators and community activators), by measuring team performance and ensuring a high level of motivation and commitment.
• Propose new approaches to commercial practices and ways of working in the field.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• Identifying the growth potential of the territory, evaluate business opportunities by mapping and engaging trade partners within territory to create and explore opportunities for LAS (Legal Age Smokers) conversion towards RRPs.
• Lead and align direct sales initiatives and projects within the area, in order to achieve market share and volumes.
• Lead new initiatives and projects in the territory, based on internal and external benchmarks and trends, as well as anticipate legal changes and assess respective impacts, in order to develop innovative and efficient solutions.
• Monitor and track the implementation of the business plan through KPIs in order to define and implement corrective/preventive actions.
• Efficient and effective planning of resources and budget to maximize RRPs expansion and ROI.
• Ensure that the field force is active, motivated and performing to high PMI standards to achieve sales and conversion targets for the territory.
• Ensure that all team members and third parties are fully knowledgeable of the Law, PMI Policies & Practices and the company marketing code, and that are complying on their daily business execution.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
• University Degree preferably in Business, Management, Economics or Marketing;
• 4-6 Years of experience (preferably in a Sales/Commercial or Marketing role);
• Field Sales Experience, ideally within FMCG environment;
• People management experience;
• Ability to work under targets and with deadline;
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
• Energetic communication, ability to listen and focus on the customer;
• Team developer, innovation-driven and results-oriented;
• The right-to-work in Portugal or EU citizenship;
• To be able to speak Portuguese and English fluently;
• National mobility;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Competitive salary, pension plan, health insurance and other benefits;
- Daily contact with innovative technologies, services, and processes;
- Training and development opportunities, designed to help you grow to your fullest potential;
- Excellent working atmosphere in very dynamic and professional teams.
FIND A NEW PATH
What’s in it for you? Make an impact in our company and everyone around you! Create something new…learn and experience a new way of working in our company!
IF YOU DON’T TRY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW – Apply now!
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc (“PMI”) PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”).
Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.