Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• Intern for duration of 6 -12 months
• available for working in part time - shift 14.00 – 18.00
• preferably a 3rd, 4th or 5th year student or University graduate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree up to 6 months after graduation, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Administration or Management
• fluent English speaker
• efficient computer user, including MS Office (especially MS Excel)
• candidate with good social and communication skills able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• a fast learner with good organizational skills and attention to details
Previous experience in a multinational environment would be considered an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join Credit to Cash team in the Supply Chain Finance Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 to 12 months duration.
You will have the possibility to join a very dynamic team with many projects on going.
As Intern, you will:
• support team members in daily tasks
• assist in customer risk assessment on behalf of PMI affiliates and credit release processing,
• process various types of collections from customers: post matched receipts in SAP, follow up on any disputed items, queries and issues, and communicate with relevant parties for immediate solutions,
• maintain accurate accounts receivables related bookings in company's records in line with company's policies and procedures,
• keep in touch with different partners from different countries
• work in vibrant, international environment
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you the entry point for an international experience. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted. #LIJobs