Are you inquisitive and self-driven?
Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we are willing to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit:
• an analytical problem-solver
• comfortable working across all different data types
• an individual with educational background in Finance/Accounting/Controlling or Econometrics
• a candidate proficient in using Excel and open to work in new applications or tools in the domain of improvements
• English speaker
• experience with or willingness to learn VBA/macros would be an asset
Rise to the challenge
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in Finance Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 - 12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern - Business Process Analysis you will:
• support metric-driven culture in Operational Excellence Programs
• deep dive into various BPM activities and projects to provide analytical support
• co-lead projects and efficiency initiatives – provide organizational and analytical support
• monitor efficiency pipeline in the organization
• support analyses of processes as well as applying new technology for process identification & discovery
• become a trusted contact for wide range of stakeholders
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective.
• Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.