Manager People & Culture Operations (Human Resources)
Manager People & Culture Operations
Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is “yes”, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our People & Culture Operations Manager for our organization in CARICAM region. You will lead and manage a team to provide unmatchable employee experience to our teams distributed in Central America and the Caribbean. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Partner with global and regional teams to secure service excellence for a diverse set of operational, transactional and tactical activities in all areas of HR such as: Total Rewards, International Assignments, Payroll and Administration, Training and recruiting, vendor management and budgeting.
• Ensure customer centricity from the design to the execution of these activities at the local level.
• Manage and assess a challenging local Benefits Portfolio in 8+ countries.
• Manage International Assignments processes and activities for inbound and outbound Expatriates and STAs, ensuring the best service and support monitoring immigration, tax and budget activities in accordance with PMI’s processes and Principles & Practices.
• Assess all local tax related activities to ensure they are properly handled and coordinated between the different parties involved and that company’s obligations are duly fulfilled.
• Implement global and local recruitment, hiring and onboarding program initiatives.
• Lead and motivate the team through effective monitoring, knowledge transfer, mentoring and counseling and continuous improvement.
• Promote strong integration among the global, regional and local teams.
• Ensure effective team operations and consistent administration, in adherence to local regulations and PMI Principles and Practices.
• Meaningful experience and demonstrable track record in human resources in a complex multinational organization.
• Experience in supervising a team.
• Work in a dynamic, complex environment, with multiple and diverse stakeholders in multiple locations.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, customer service, excellent interpersonal skills, written, verbal and presentation.
• Strong understanding of Labor law and benefits regulations.
• Fluent in English
Find a new path
We offer you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies regarding the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.