Global Mobility Specialist (P&C Operations Senior Specialist - IA)
Organization Unit / Department: People & Culture (HR)
Philip Morris Japan (PMJ) is currently seeking a customer focus, highly collaborative team player to join our People & Culture team.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
Philip Morris International is continuously developing our talents through international assignments to realize diverse working environment. Global Mobility Specialist manages international employee population such as Expats by handling various immigration-related aspects of their movement, and helping them to navigate the unfamiliar legislative environment.
Responsible for processing all incoming and outgoing expatriates to/from Japan. In this role, you will be a partner with business leaders, HRBP, Talent Management, Finance and Talent Acquisition to execute solutions and provide a support. This is a critical role with significant exposure to senior management, influencing and communicating as well as good understanding of HR processes.
Our organization is at the most exciting time in its history. Our goal is to replace cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling. IQOS, one of the products, is already available in many markets around the world, and Japan is the first country in Asia that has launched it.
By being part of PMJ, you will get the opportunity to work with innovative products that will transform the way society thinks about tobacco products, in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
We will support your growth as an employee through individual development plans. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
- Handle all incoming/outgoing expatriate’s relocation
- Partner with HRBP to advise policy interpretation, mobility process and immigration matters
- Deal with ad hoc queries, day to day case management, deliver solutions to meet customer’s expectation/business needs.
- Manage local vender (relocation agent, language school and housing company)
- Coordinate with other affiliates for relocation related
- Handle expats monthly salary recharge between affiliates, prepare onshore reportable benefits/payments, year-end Finance activity.
- Work closely with tax vender to support expat’s tax query, TEQ process and tax filing.
- Min. 3-5 years of working experiences preferably within HR, Service Industry
- Expertise and strong interest in global mobility (compensation, benefits, tax, immigration, etc.)
- Customer oriented, strong communication skill, deliver service to clients in a fast-paced
- Strong sense of urgency with ability for multi-task
- Attention to details
- Problem Solving capability
- Fluency in English/Japanese, international business experience is preferable