You may have heard of Philip Morris International (PMI), the world’s leading Tobacco Company and the maker of Marlboro – the undisputed number one cigarette brand in the world. But PMI is about more than cigarettes. We’ve made a significant business decision to go “smoke-free” and work towards a world where non-combustible tobacco and nicotine products may one day replace cigarettes.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Organize and coordinate all IFMS (Integrated Facility Management Service) contracted service activities (hard services) to ensure expected operational performance in the most cost-effective manner by optimizing business resources. Monitor contractors’ performance through KPIs, ensure work safety and compliance to environmental rules and regulations. Provide support to all factory departments on SLA upgrade/development.
• IFMS OPERATION
- Manage, monitor and constantly improve all activities in scope of IFMS in order to ensure that they are implemented and executed to meet factory's requirements in a timely and cost-efficient manner in order to contribute to the achievement of factory objectives.
Work in close collaboration with all departments in order to follow up the performance of IFMS suppliers and the satisfaction of department owners.
Monitor factory's dynamically changing requirements and recommend changes in contract scope, terms & conditions and KPI's of all IFMS activities accordingly
• BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- Plan and control the contracted services budget for the relevant cost centers in cooperation with corresponding departmental representatives in order to optimize external recourses utilization and consequently improve service costs. Review utilization of budgeting controls’ tools and search improvement’s opportunities in compliance with a shared saving model and / or new proposal for it in order to optimize service costs. Periodically control budget costs, propose proper solutions when a discrepancy comes in order to allow Facility management to undertake corrective and improvement measures. Provide input for yearly budgeting of IFMS activates
• SUPPLIERS MANAGEMENT
- Carry out regular reviews on the effectiveness of suppliers’ performance (by using the respective KPI's), both in terms of technical and commercial aspects in cooperation with relevant departments in order to ensure that only the best quality and optimal costs contractors continue to provide services to PMI site.
- Initiate and provide regular or not scheduled audits whenever contractors’ performance is unsatisfactory or where the contractor’s performance incurs consequential losses to PMI site performance and/or costs. Provide proper information and feedback to Facility Management for proper actions.
- Develop action plans in order to achieve continuous improvement in cost and quality.
- Review the contingency plan regularly and recommend revisions when needed in order to ensure the continuity of production in case of a conflict with existing IFMS Contractor. Ensure revision of current and/or update contracted services policies or regulation in cooperation with relevant partners adhering to local and PMI policies and procedures.
- Responsible for changes implementation according to change management procedure and observe contractors’ agreements in order to ensure those new policies are in place and contractors are fully compliant.
- Ensure compliance of the supplier performed work / produced product quality with local and PMI standards and regulations.
• Minimum 5 year experience in Engineering department, industrial environment or facility management.
• Certificates of ‘Engineer Air-conditioning Refrigerating’ is Mandatory (공조냉동기계 산업기사/기사/기능장 중 하나의 자격증 필수)
• Minimum college graduate of Civil/Electric/Chemical/Mechanical or equivalent experience is required.
• Desired experience in asset management, contractors management, electrical systems, utilities equipment.
• Structured approach and supervisorial skills to manage sensitive agendas over suppliers’ performances and operations
• Formal education in utilities processes and/or equipment is a plus.
• Fluent in English
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., IFMS Coordinator_Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application
BENEFITS & TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Contract Type : Permanent
• Pension and Insurance : Retirement pension, National pension, Medical Insurance, Unemployment insurance, Occupational health and safety insurance
• Medical check-up : Support the a comprehensive medical testing for employee and only one of employee’s family member
• Benefits : Group life and accident insurance, Flexible Benefit, Flexible working hour
• Work location : Philip Morris Korea, Yangsan, Korea