Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui, taip or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a candidate with fluency in English and Lithuanian languages
• a fast learner with strong analytical skills and attention to the details
• a candidate with a university degree or completed apprenticeship. Degree in Finance, Accounting or Procurement would be an asset
• a person with good organizational skills and attention to details
• a person with good communication skills (verbal and written)
• knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
• an enthusiastic individual with process improvement mindset willing to take responsibility for purchasing process
SAP knowledge, Supply Chain/Procurement background and exposure to a multinational environment would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Krakow, Poland.
As Purchasing Executive you will:
• create and maintain Purchase Orders, Material Master Data: Purchasing Info Record and Source List in compliance with PMI procedure
• monitor ordering processes to assure timely delivery incl. various reporting
• handle customer claims regarding quantity and delivery terms
• collaborate closely with Business representatives, Procurement department
• support Finance department in invoice troubleshooting
• support business in Purchase Requisition creation and deliver trainigs.
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER:
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only
selected candidates will be contacted. #LIJobs