Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our PMI Swiss Affiliate in Lausanne is looking for a new Head of Omnichannel Strategy
Our Ominichannel Strategy department aims to create a seamless consumer experience across all consumer channels, thereby connecting online and offline channels. The success of this department is based on the effort and collaboration of many other teams across the organization which are all part of the company’s omnichannel journey.
The omnichannel team facilitates and orchestrates the initiatives from a business perspective until complete operational implementation as well as guides the cross-functional teams.
Has Head of Omni Channel you will help to define the strategic role of each consumer channels (offline and online), defining and elevating the in-store and digital consumer experience while increasing the number of relevance consumer touchpoints (Own and third party retail, ecommerce, CRM, Web, Mobile, Voice, eMail, SMS, Chat, Chatbots, Social, community platforms and more).
Passionate about retail, eCommerce, consumer experience, digital technology
We’re looking for someone with:
• Extensive experience in a similar role within a B2C environment, B2C is a must for the role.
• Experience of implementing and optimising Omnichannel services within a similar environment. As an Omnichannel expert or as a Business Owner from medium.
• Strong Knowledge of Swiss market and its specifities - MANDATORY
• Strong business judgment and decision making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
• Strong organisational and management skills,
• Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to create project plans and manage project activity to the defined plan.
• fluent in written and spoken English; fluency in French and/or German would be an asset
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.