Purpose of the Position:
Philip Morris is leading the transformation of our industry with Reduced Risk Products. The intent is to help every smoker to stop or switch to a less harmful alternative. This is our smoke free future mission. As we transform our industry, so we are transforming our business to be more consumer focused, innovative, forward leaning and agile. IS is a fundamental foundation for our ambitions, as so many consumers and smokers interact with brands and each other through our IS platforms.
In this position you will lead, develop, maintain and provide data architecture principles, standards & patterns that can be leveraged across multiple landscapes, in alignment with the overall architectural vision and direction. Lead and build the information architecture of Data Map, Data Asset, and Logical Data Model of PMJ products and services.
This role has an opportunity to influence multi-functional team across the organization by evangelizing and implementing tools and ideas that drive efficiency and Productivity across everything/anything that touches Data.
- Enforce data governance standards, policies, and procedures for the design and proper use and care of data; Interact with data stewards for data definitions, consistency, quality, privacy, security, and conflict resolution.
- Develop technical design, architect to process, extract, cleanse, integrate, organize and present data from a variety of sources and formats for analysis and use across use cases. Partner with different product delivery and operation teams to establish an architectural plan across multiple solution areas
- Analyze, plan, lead and manage the overall release and upgrade strategy for related suite of products in the respective domains; periodically publish the respective product roadmaps.
- Owns and Drive Enterprise Data Model; Develop data models (conceptual, logical) in support of integrated analytics, business reporting and data exchange across PMJ’s complex diverse Tech stack and deep Business functionalities.
- Design a secure, highly-scalable, reliable, and performant big data platform to consume, integrate and analyze complex data using a variety of best-in-class cloud based data platforms and tools.
- College/University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- 8-10 years of experience in IT/data project experience
- 5+ years of hands-on project solution experience in data architecture
- Strategic Planning experience
- Understand key processes in technology delivery
- Exposure to International environment
- Strong in conceptual, logical, object, and relational data modeling
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Extensive experience in big data acquisition, pre-processing, storage, and cleansing technologies including Hadoop, CDP, DMP
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing, AWS services such as EC2, S3, VPC and Redshift.