Are you an action oriented individual with good problem solving skills? If yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Electrical and Instrumentation Technician.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is looking for talented individuals to join its Operations team. You will troubleshooting and repairing the electronic, electrical, instrumentation and control sections of filter, cigarette making and packing equipment, as well as perform proactive and reactive maintenance activities.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure proper maintenance of electrical/electronic, control sections of filter, cigarette making and packing equipment
• Execute calibration of instruments, sensors, and other relevant equipment as necessary
• Initiate new control devices or execute PLC or electrical/electronic modifications on machines
• Identify potential sources of problems, document and report conduct of maintenance
• Recommend process and equipment improvements and participate in implementation
• Safeguard and maintain assigned tools
You have at least a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communications Engineering. You have at least 2 years experience as an electronics and instrumentation technician in a high volume consumer goods manufacturing company. You are well versed in Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC technology and PLC programming. You possess knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic theories, as well as calibration principles and techniques. You are able to read process loop sheets and electrical/electronic schematics. You have knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
You will be working in shifting schedules in our Batangas plant.