Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Global Equipment Lead Packing
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Global Equipment Lead Packing, you will be part of CoE Manufacturing department for Philip Morris International and will be reporting to the Manager CoE Secondary RRP & Filters. The position will be based in Crespellano, BO.
A key responsibility will be the Initiation and implementation of engineering projects by leading teams of SMEs, other contributors and stakeholders for his/her equipment category.
You will manage and drive improvements of Secondary manufacturing process.
Finally, the Global Equipment Lead Packing will be responsible to contribute in leading scientific / engineering projects and coordinate the e technical activities of multi-disciplinary or cross-functional participants to optimize the performance and results of the team members to ensure a successful closure of the project.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Demonstrate and apply technical competence as a specialist to in the design, development, control or support in the implementation of technical practices where known precedents exist and apply sound engineering solutions to meet the PMI technical and business needs.
• Develop business justification, scope, and resource requirements for projects involving new equipment, technologies, controls systems, product & process, improvements or facility development/improvement in order to meet the needs of the PMI affiliate(s) and the global PMI business needs.
• Provide direction, technical training and long term mentoring to less experienced professionals to ensure the development and/or the successful transfer of high level technical expertise to optimize the management of resources and to ensure the production quality, facility performance and a high level of expertise is available for meeting all future business needs.
• Demonstrates and applies a high level of technical competence as the specialist in development, control and implementation of technical and working practices. Apply sound engineering and controls solutions to meet the PMI technical and business needs for assigned equipment and processes.
Requirements & Skills:
• University degree in Engineering, Sciences or equivalent on-field experience (proper knowledge and is able to fulfill the technical competencies for this position).
• 3-5 years in Operational environment in Tobacco or Consumer Goods with Packaging technologies.
• Highly skilled of Product Specification & Process Standards, Global Quality System (QS) - (Procedures, Equipment Standards and Work Instructions)
• Highly skilled of Local Quality System (Work Instructions, Procedures, etc.) and Tools (SPC, Sec MAT, MES, Filter NC's)
• Highly skilled of Secondary Control Systems and Filter Area Equipment Operation Skilled of Design of Experiments Skilled of External Processes
• Fluent in English and Italian written and spoken
Grade level from: 10-11
Recruiter: Larissa Hirata
Relocation package offered
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering:
competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Manufacturing & Technology Bologna is Philip Morris International's first center for personnel training and prototyping, industrialization, and large-scale production of potentially reduced risk products (RRPs).