Are you inquisitive, creative and results driven? Are you a passionate marketeer? Are you motivated by the prospect of working for a company that is producing innovative products that will transform the way society thinks about tobacco products and support us with our ultimate vision of a “smoke-free future” – a goal of replacing cigarettes with less harmful alternatives for legal age smokers who otherwise continue to smoke? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a great career? If the answer is yes, we’d like to hear from you!
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris Management Services Middle East Ltd. is looking for a talented Manager Reduced Risk Products (“RRP”) Communication to join the Marketing team in Dubai. As Manager RRP Communication, you will have the opportunity to contribute in establishing IQOS, our heat-not burn product, as an experience brand across the GCC markets through locally relevant and engaging Omni-channel communication strategies and programs that will bring a positive impact to Acquisition, Conversion and Retention business objectives, thus resulting in brand loyalty, increased sales and market share growth.
Specifically, you will:
• Leverage on market data and consumer trends and insights to contribute to the development of communication strategies and relevant toolboxes across offline and online channels that resonate with local target audiences and help drive critical behavior changes.
• Support the Consumer Journey design and continuous improvement through impactful content creation, consistent with the brand purpose and promise, ensuring touchpoint effectiveness and value creation at the different stages of the customer lifecycle.
• Develop local online and offline content and messaging for various acquisition or retention programs, based on global brand toolboxes and guidelines, ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone-of-voice, and optimized for user experience across channels.
• Build and maintain a strong partnership with agencies. Closely work with them for content development or localization, by providing clear briefs, outlining the communication strategy, what has to be accomplished, the scope of assignments and project timelines.
• Work in multi-disciplinary project teams and collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders for content and messaging optimization in acquisition and retention programs across online and offline consumer activation and engagement channels.
• Monitor content effectiveness and memorability and continuously perform improvements to optimize business results.
• Ensure that all developed materials and implemented activities are fully in line with local regulations and PMI marketing code, by seeking advice from Legal and External Affairs departments, as well as submitting and receiving necessary approvals for all developed plans prior to implementation.
• College/ university degree.
• 7-9 years of marketing/brand management experience, ideally in consumer centric functions.
• Digital experience with an Omni-channel marketing approach is an asset.
• Strong understanding of and passion for brand marketing and communication.
• Stakeholder management experience, leading teams and external business partners.
• Strong business acumen and project management skills.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving capabilities and data-driven thinking, ability to translate complex data into meaningful insights and arrive to high quality decisions.
• Experience working in lean, agile, test & learn environments, where continuous improvement is the norm.
• Fast learner, curious and outward looking.
• Exceptional collaboration and communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Excellent command of English (both written and spoken). Arabic is optional, but could be an asset.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand (Marlboro), and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products ("RRPs"). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you are interested and match our profile, please apply online until August 18, 2019.