Welcome to PMI
At PMI our vision is that one day soon smoke-free products will replace cigarettes. Our company is changing – and fast. Are you truly an ambassador and advocate of the customer experience? Then come and join us.
Main Purpose of Job
You will be accountable for driving the consistency and excellence in execution standards with our consumers, through coaching, developing and implementation of tools and support for the Consumer Engagement Executive (CEE) role. This will involve establishing and maintaining an excellent understanding of our consumers, our business objectives and the lead generation models. You will provide regular feedback on new developments and striving for improvements of the CEE role.
As CEE Supervisor, you will also be responsible for regular stakeholder and engagement regarding the CEE performance to the respective Area Activation Manager (AAM) accountable for the performance of the area.
This role is based in London.
Main responsibilities :
Execution, Standards & Processes
• Train, develop, motivate and inspire the team to deliver consumer excellence
• Cascade and imbed the regional strategy with CEE
• Continuously review ways of working and ensure alignment to overall strategy
• Responsible for the delivery of Consumer feedback to the business in agreed timeframes
• Deploy any changes and improvements to the CEE plan
• Monitor conversion and retention of consumers
• Support the AAM in recruitment, retention and productivity of the CEE role
People Coaching and Stakeholder Engagement
• Responsible for identifying gaps in the CEE performance and execution, through motivation and role modelling behaviours
• Identify development needs for the team and give ongoing feedback to the AAM
• Manage the ways of working to drive consistency in the role
• Be a strong conduit between the CEE strategic role, the AAM and the RAM
• Assess CEE delivery and overall performance and share with the AAM to identify and experiment with new ideas, opportunities and underlying trends
• Implement pilots to test and stretch efficiencies of CEE process to ensure excellent consumer journey
You will demonstrate a clear understanding of the latest trends in customer experience and just as importantly what makes a great customer experience.
Creative problem solving, an inquisitive mind-set, and the fact that you are comfortable working in ambiguous situations will also help.
PMI sees equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've shown our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.