Play an active role in the biggest transformation in the history of Phillip Morris International. We are committed to an impactful and dramatic change replacing cigarettes with cutting edge smoke-free products.
Our Global Communications team is growing to accommodate this exciting transformation and we are currently looking to hire several Graphic Designer/2D Animator for our new digital hub in London, UK at PML. We’re revolutionizing how we talk to consumers, regulators and society in general, and the graphic design team will be at the heart of that.
Reporting directly to the Design Director, the Graphic Designer/2D Animator will work with the lead designer to help provide compelling visual content for our web and social channels. You’ll bring ideas to life in innovative and engaging ways, including infographics, and animated design. You’ll also support other parts of the Global Comms division where needed, and play a key role in showing how content can help shape our future.
• Generating design assets that bring ideas to life for a consumer and expert audience.
• Building infographics, animations and other art work for owned, social and other channels, depending on your unique skillset
• Working with content creators, video and social teams to collaboratively find the best way to get information across to consumers on digital channels
• Support markets with assets where needed
• Ensuring excellence in asset design and execution
• Helping other parts of Global Comms create compelling visual content
• Working with the Design Director to ensure alignment with wider concepts, standards and briefs
• Exceptional creativity and innovation
• Experience using adobe creative suite.
• Strong motion graphics / 2D animation skills and knowledge of relevant software (Adobe After Effect, Animate CC, etc)
• Experience working in content creation and infographic design (please provide portfolio)
• Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• An understanding of the latest trends
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Here are 3 reasons to work for PMI:
1. We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 82,000 is one of our greatest strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program and
3. We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes.
Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of March 31, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 7.3 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an equal-opportunity employer.