Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
With mobile as the gateway to our consumers and one-click away from purchasing behaviour, PMI are looking for forward thinking, shopper centric candidates to develop its next generation unified commerce strategy as it commercializes the IQOS brand, its products and services, across all digital touchpoints along the consumer journey.
As B2C OMNI-CHANNEL PROGRAM LEAD in our Lausanne Office.
You will :
• Manage the compliance and consistency of the toolkits and guidelines in the markets with the support of the Support GTM and deployment teams.
• Assess the Omnichannel experience against the major shopper missions along the customer journey.
• Deploy omnichannel audit to monitor market execution vs. plan.
• Record and highlight to OC functions new local solutions and market excellence for further development/ best practice sharing.
• Identify gaps & optimization opportunities using fit-gap analysis
• Feedback, report & coordinate with dependent functions
We’re looking for someone with:
• Action-oriented and independent doer
• Open-minded and passionate for multicultural environment individual
• A person easily adapting to the rapidly changing environment
• Ability to manage various stakeholders and exercise indirect influence
• Creative thinker with attention to detail combined with strong analytical skills
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer