Do you want to commit to a brighter future? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can experience and drive change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help! PMI Norway is currently looking for a Key Account Executive who will be operating from the Norwegian office and will report to the Manager Indirect Retail based in Oslo.
You will have the challenging opportunity to support and coordinate the further development of the Key Account and field sales team in Norway. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to work closely with all departments of PMI in Norway and in the Nordics.
You will have responsibility to:
• Track and analyze market/account performance and share analysis to reinforce development and management of all key accounts
• Act as a link between field sales and head office team and link activity to performance
• Assist the Key Account and field sales department in strategic and ad hoc projects
• Carry out Key Account related administrative tasks and to secure all reports
• Provide planogram proposals for relevant key accounts
• Have ownership for own accounts and projects
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
• A bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar is preferable
• 1-2 years of experience working in FMC Sales
• Excellent attention to details
• Excellent analytical skills
• Super user in MS Office, especially Excel
• Dynamic Team Player with an open mind
• Hardworking with a drive to learn
• Interested in sales and willing to learn more about PMI and our customers, business model and systems
• Fluency in Norwegian and English is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.