Manager Experience Design
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
With mobile as the gateway to our consumers and one-click away from purchasing behaviour, PMI are looking for forward thinking, shopper centric candidates to develop its next generation unified commerce strategy as it commercializes the IQOS brand, its products and services, across all digital touchpoints along the consumer journey.
You will : Strategy:
• Develop omni-channel consumer experience concepts to address the consumer journey & episodes pain points and amplifying delights.
• Maintain industry and retail industry best practices to leverage for PMI through publications, conferences and workshops.
• Drive the long term plan on consumer experience based on Product or Service launches
Experience design - Project Management
• Review requirements for development and implementation of CX programs as identified by project stakeholders and serve as the primary interface and driver of them through to completion with an aim to create Global consistency with variances as required where appropriate.
• Ideate and design creative solutions to improve critical episodes in the consumer journey
• Design overall B2C experience principles and initiatives to be activated in different channels
• Lead cross functional teams for experience design being able to clearly communicate with multiple stakeholder
Planning & Performance monitoring
• Drive initiative prioritization and pipeline according to critical experiences and critical episodes prioritization
• Define the experience delivery performance metrics and work with BI & analytics to monitor Toolboxes
• Develop and coordinate omni-channel toolboxes to ensure experience delivery
• Maintain toolboxes updated in line with learnings and improvement
We’re looking for someone with:
• Experience working at a corporate headquarters location or a retail organization at scale, with responsibility for customer experience programming including but not limited to CX research
• Voice of the Customer
• Journey mapping
• Stakeholder feedback along with the direct management of creative agency partners and fulfillment services providers from program concept development through to final implementation including analysis and reporting on success metrics
• Directly responsible for proposing, planning, coordinating and managing the implementation of CX programs across various touchpoints on a global level
• Superior level of project management skills, including the ability to prepare written plans and schedules, identify objectives, direct the creation of materials, coordinate and direct project teams, manage creative agencies both internally and externally all while prioritizing work and resources
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer