Manager Retention Services – CSC Channel
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
For our Global Customer Service Center (CSC) Channel – Service and Experience team, in Lausanne, Switzerland, we are therefore looking for a Manager Retention Services – CSC Channel.
In this position you will translate Omni channel retention toolboxes, services and service products into executable guidelines and processes for CSC channel and its vendors, ensuring integration with other channels where relevant; monitor and continuously improve effectiveness of service deployed through CSC channel.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Liaise with Care & Experience team to create mid-term plan for realization and deployment of new toolboxes and services in the CSC channel; be the reference point for Deployment & Ops for the implementation in specific markets and CSC sites
• Define operating flows, scripts and exception management directions for services deployed through CSCs; continuously improve based on operational experience and customer impact
• Define process requirements impacting CSC systems stemming from new toolboxes and services; match with capabilities of existing tech stack, if possible coordinate development of new capabilities with CSC tech stack owners or if not retrofit processes for technical constraints
• When relevant, contribute to definition of CSC front liners profile requirements and training needs; collaborate with L&D team to incorporate evolving profiling and training needs into overall L&D architecture
• Define monitoring requirements (KPIs, processes, dashboards, automation into systems) for new programs and continuously improve for existing ones to provide service owners with timely and clear visibility on impact on customer experience and NPS
• Manage pilot programs through CSCs in collaboration with other CSC channel teams and Deployment & Ops; consolidate learnings from pilots to continuously improve efficiency and customer value proposition and facilitate roll-out
• Contribute to channel technology roadmap definition by identifying and sharing emerging back-end system requirements stemming from realization of services and toolboxes
• Ensure deployment of global service experience guidelines in markets and CSC vendors; monitor and govern need for local customizations to global guidelines in collaboration with Deployment & Ops team
• Strong background in development, execution and optimization of Customer retention services through customer service centers in global, multi-market environment (e.g. Telcos, Online merchants, Financial Services industry experience is preferable)
• Ability to leverage data as well as technology to create personal, relevant and engaging customer experiences.
• Highly customer oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar to consumer journey mapping; identifying consumer needs and pain points.
• Creative thinker with attention to detail combined with strong analytical skills
• Action-oriented, drive for results, independent doer
• High collaborative skills, ability to manage various stakeholders and exercise indirect influence
• Strategic thinking and excellent project management skills Quick learner
• Fluent in English
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer